So! am finally back from hibernation
It’s been a long time since my last post, there are A LOT of things that happened here is a brief of what has been going on lately:
- I came back from Saudi Arabia, in one piece, no more problems.
- I took a week off of work
- I went to visit Egyptian monuments, to refresh my memory and clear all the remains of the Saudi experience.
- I went to the country side for one day.
- I went to Sokhna for a day. (The amount of food eaten on that day, is enough to feed 10 Ethiopians families for a week)
I came back from Saudi after midnight, i haven’t told my parents am coming back, because i had an all-day meeting in a few hours, my parents would go crazy if just leave them after all this time in Saudi.
Luckily, they were staying in out other apartment in Shorouk, so i went home and had some sleep, went to the annual meeting, it was held in Fairmont (Sheraton Heliopolis), it was nice, but as usual, some minor bad luck.
I decided to leave early and missed Dolly Shahine, i would really love to put a picture here to show you what i have missed (specially that I JUST CAME BACK FROM SAUDI #@$*& ARABIA), but i can’t because it would be indecent
Just to give you an idea….imagine a beach in Marina…she was wearing exactly the same things worn on beaches….except there was no beach, no sea and nobody else was wearing anything *NEAR* what she was wearing, beside everyone was just STARING at her..eh…ehm…ma3aleina (in case you want photos, check facebook )