NOTICE: THIS POST IS VERY OLD, AM NOT SURE THAT THIS INFO WILL BE WORKING AT THE TIME YOU TRY IT….DO NOT CONTACT ME ASKING TO HACK SOMEONE’S FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
d00d i0wn3d f4c3b00kzzzz!!! LOLLLLZROLFLMAO!!*!@!111
Ok, let’s be honest, it’s not exactly Hacking Facebook exposed, It’s merely some few tips for Facebook.
I found a few ways to know things that you should not know about, like who blocked you for example
First, let’s state a few fast facts about Facebook:
- Facebook give each user a unique ID
- A user can block an other user
- A user can deactivate his account
- You can see the name of any Facebook user
- Facebook has different privacy levels for each other
- You can get a certain user ID by checking any link he has (e.g. send message,add to friends etc) and check the id=XXXXXXXX in the URL, where the XXX is a number
- You can read here to know how to extract friends id’s from the friend’s page to a text(CSV) file.
Ok, so you have this person on your friends list, and s\he suddenly disappears from your contact, you want to know whether they deactivated their account, or they blocked you?
Here are a few more things i noticed in Facebook:
- If someone blocks you, his wall posts on your wall will not be removed,
they will stay there with his name NOT hyper linked.
- If someone deactivates account, wall posts will be removed from your wall,
but you can still view wall to wall. (read bottom)
- If someone removes you from friends wall posts will not be removed,
they will stay there with his name hyper linked,
when clicked u will see request friendship page.
You can view any wall-to-wall conversation between you and any user, even if he has his account deactivated, or if he removed you from his friends list using this URL:
where XXXXX = your ID and YYYYY = his ID
Here are a few things i noticed about the wall-to-wall page:
- On someone who blocked you, it will redirect to your homepage.
- On someone who is not your friend with restricted privacy, it will redirect to your homepage.
- On someone who is not your friend, but with low privacy settings, it will give an empty wall-to-wall page.
- On someone who is deactivated, it will work and will see all posted messages (if any), even if you don’t see them on the normal wall!!!
- On your friends, it will off course work normally
Here is how wall posts will look like:
Post is removed
You can also find out the name of anyone on Facebook, even if s\he blocked you, and even if the account is deactivated.
All you have to do is go to the send message page, and change the ID parameter, like this:
where the XXXXs are the ID of the person , you can try to randomly change this number, it would work.
But sending the messages to anyone would not work in the following cases:
- You are blocked by that person
- He\she has a deactivated account
- He\she privacy settings do not allow messages from non-friends
Instead, this message will appear:
Message Not Sent
The following people either have restricted privacy settings, or have opted out of receiving emails from Facebook.
Also, another nice trick you could is use Google to see other people’s photo albums, even if they do not have a public profile and you can’t see any of their details. This started to happen since facebook started to announce it will make records public.
also you can add another inurl:id=XXXXX to search for someone specific
Also, i noticed that when you try to poke or send messages to non-friends simultaneously, it will tell you that you are about to get blocked, this happens after you poke\message more than 10 (i didn’t count exactly, am not too good with counting when it’s more than 10, math has never been my thing you know )
But you can send pokes\messages to your friends as much as you want (at least as much as i tried )
It’s not much, but still could be useful
I spent a few days, trying to know if that person blocked or just deactivated their account after it disappeared suddenly from my friends list….well, i wish i didn’t know